Prep time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1 FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza, frozen
- ¼ cup butternut squash, diced into 1/2" pieces
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 oz. bacon, cut into 1" pieces prepared
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary, roughly chopped
- 1½ oz. crumbled blue cheese
- ½ Tbsp pine nuts
- Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 450°F degrees.
- Toss squash with a drizzle of olive oil and season to taste.
- Bake on sheet tray for 15 minutes or until just cooked thru and still a bit crisp. Let cool.
- Top the pizza with squash, bacon, rosemary, blue cheese and pine nuts.
- Place in oven and bake according to package instructions.
- Drizzle maple syrup over pizza and serve.
Recipe by Ann Kim
Young Joni, Pizzeria Lola and Hello Pizza