Hawaiian Monkey Bread with Sesame-Gochujang Dipping Sauce
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 1 FRESCHETTA® Naturally Rising Crust Canadian Style Bacon & Pineapple Pizza, thawed
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup water
- 1 Tbsp cracked black pepper and Kosher or coarse sea salt
- 8 oz. sour cream
- ½ cup Gochujang or red pepper paste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- ¼ Tbsp chopped scallions
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped, optional
- 2 cups Italian six cheese blend, grated
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seeds, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F degrees. Slice pizza into 16 slices.
- Whisk egg, water, pepper and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Mix in another bowl mayo, sour cream, Gochujang sesame oil, scallion and cilantro.
- Pull pizza dough into a rectangular shape approx. 15 x 10"
- Cut dough into 1.5 x 1.5" squares, in a grid pattern.
- Bring corners of each square together and rolling into dough balls tightly sealed.
- Place pizza dough balls into a ?????
- Brush dough balls with egg wash and roll into cheese mixture. Place into a deep 9" pie pan sprayed with cooking oil.
- Sprinkle with black sesame seeds.
- Bake 20-24 minutes or until deep golden brown and internal temperature reaches 160°.
- Mix remaining ingredients together in a bowl and serve with monkey bread.
- Serve with dipping sauce.