Brick Oven Burrata and Pepperoni Pizza
Recipe by Katie Collier
Katie's Pizza and Pasta Osteria
St. Louis, Missouri
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
- 1 FRESCHETTA BRICK OVEN® Pepperoni, frozen
- ½ cup Burrata or sliced fresh mozzarella cheese
- 1-2 tsp of lemon zest
- ½ cup watercress or arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°F degrees.
- Top the pizza with Burrata.
- Place in oven and bake according to package instructions.
- Remove from oven. Top with a drizzle of honey, lemon zest and watercress.