FRESCHETTA® Thin Crust
Garden Veggie Pizza
Crunchy, colorful peppers, tomatoes, and onions adorn this pizza, accompanied by flavorful tomato sauce and 100% real cheese. Refreshingly delicious.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Remove overwrap
- Bake directly on center rack for 14-16 minutes or until cheese is melted at the center & crust is golden brown
- Keep pizza frozen while preheating
- Do not thaw pizza
- For food safety and quality, cook until the internal temperature is 160 degrees Fahrenheit before eating
- Cook thoroughly before eating
- Cooking times may vary
- Let cool for 2 minutes
- Refrigerate or discard any unused portion
ENRICHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), TOMATOES (WATER, TOMATO PASTE), LOW MOISTURE PART SKIM MOZZARELLA AND PARMESAN CHEESES (PART SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), BELL PEPPERS, WATER, TOMATOES, ONION, VEGETABLE OIL (SOYBEAN AND/OR CANOLA OIL), CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: PALM OIL, SUGAR, SEA SALT, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, YEAST, DRIED GARLIC, DEXTROSE, BAKING POWDER (SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, BAKING SODA, MONOCALCIUM PHOSPHATE), SPICE, SALT, DRIED ONION, DEHYDRATED ROMANO CHEESE (SHEEP'S AND COW'S MILK, CHEESE CULTURES, SALT, ENZYMES), PAPRIKA, SOY LECITHIN, NATURAL FLAVOR.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK AND SOY.