1. No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. How to Enter: In order to enter the FRESCHETTA® Pizza Preheat Film Festival Contest (the “Contest”), the entrant must follow @Freschetta on TikTok and comment or reply with a review of a film on the participating influencer’s short film post on TikTok. The Contest begins on January 25, 2022 at 12:01 a.m. CST and ends on January 31, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CST (“Contest Period”). Submissions submitted before the Contest Period begins or after the Contest Period ends will be disqualified.
Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process, or which otherwise are not as provided in these Official Rules, are void. Entries in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries and additional entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Eligibility: The Contest is open to permanent legal residents of one of the fifty (50) states within the United States or the District of Columbia who are of the legal age of majority in their state of residence or the District of Columbia at the time of entry, except for employees, officers and directors of: (a) Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies; (b) advertising, promotion or production agencies, if any connected to this Contest (the entities listed in sections (a) and (b) of this Section 3, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); and (c) members of the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as, the persons specified in (a) and (b). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
4. Winner Selection; Limitation of Liability. Up to ten (10) potential winners will be chosen by Sponsor in its sole discretion from among the eligible entries on or about February 4, 2022. Sponsor will judge eligible entries on the basis of creativity, originality, and enthusiasm, with equal weight given to each criterion. In the event of a tie, the entry with the higher score for originality shall be deemed the winner.
Potential winners will be alerted via TikTok direct message on or about February 4, 2022. Potential winners must provide a valid mailing address for a prize to be mailed via first class U.S. Mail.
If a potential winner does not provide a valid mailing address within a reasonable time period following the announcement described above (but no later than 11:59 p.m. CST on February 11, 2022), or if a potential winner is found to be ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules, the prize designated for such potential winner may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner with the next highest judged score from among eligible entries.
By entering this Contest, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules, the terms and policies of TikTok (TikTok Terms of Service), and the decisions of the Sponsor which shall be final in all matters. Winners will be required to be in compliance with the Official Rules, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, in order to claim a prize.
By entering this Contest, entrants waive all right to, and hold harmless the Promotion Parties and TikTok from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, their participation in this Contest or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the winner’s prize after it has been delivered. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner's name, likeness, entered post(s), and biographical information for advertising, publicity, and promotional purposes in all media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide in perpetuity, and on the Internet and World Wide Web, without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. This includes, but is not limited to, Sponsor identifying the potential winner’s name on Instagram or Twitter as a potential or actual winner of this Contest.
None of the Promotion Parties or TikTok will be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, irrespective of the case therefor, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Contest, or announcement of the winners or the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Contest in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Should any portion of the Contest be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest, and select the winners from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of the website on which these Official Rules are posted. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the account used to enter the Contest at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an Instagram or Twitter username or handle, as applicable.
Prize: Each winner will receive a year’s worth of Freschetta Pizza, equaling fifty-two (52) FRESCHETTA® pizza free coupons (total estimated retail value: $675.48 per winner). Up to ten (10) winners will be selected, with the total number of winners determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion, and prizes, as noted above, will be awarded. Each winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided. No substitutions for prizes. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserve the right to a substitute prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded.
6. Winners List: For a winner list, available after March 1, 2022, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org no later than April 1, 2022
7. Privacy: Any personally identifiable entrant information collected by any Promotion Party during the Contest will be used by Sponsor for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Contest as described in these Official Rules or as otherwise permitted and in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Notice, available at https://www.freschetta.com/pages/privacy-notice/. Sponsor will disclose the names of potential winners (and any other limited information required) to enable the non-Sponsor Promotion Parties to verify that the potential winners are not employees, officers and directors of such Promotion Parties, or members of the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as, such individuals.
When entering the Contest, an entrant may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails, mailings and other information about Sponsor, its products, and/or its partners. Consenting to receive such emails, mailings and information is optional, and is not necessary to enter the Contest or win a prize, nor will it increase or improve the entrant’s chances of winning. As indicated above, all information/data collected online is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Notice.
8. Choice of Law and Forum; Disputes: Entrants agree that any and all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Minnesota, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. Any and all matters arising out of or relating to this Contest and these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, solely and exclusively in a federal or state court located in Minneapolis or St. Paul, Minnesota. Entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any matter and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object, challenge, dismiss or transfer such action based on inconvenience of forum or any other reason.
9. Sponsor: This Contest is sponsored by Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc., with headquarters located at 8500 Normandale Lake Blvd., Suite 2000, Bloomington, MN 55437.
10. No Sponsorship, Endorsement, Administration By, or Association with Instagram or Twitter: This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram or Twitter.
© 2022, Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.