1. No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCE OF WINNING.
2. How to Enter: In order to enter the EDWARDS® Desserts and FRESCHETTA® Pizza Friendsgiving 2022 Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), the entrant must do following within the Sweepstakes Period (defined below):
ALTERNATIVE METHOD OF ENTRY – You may also enter by sending an e-mail containing your full name and address to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with the subject line “EDWARDS® Desserts and FRESCHETTA® Pizza Friendsgiving 2022 Sweepstakes” within the Sweepstakes Period.
The Sweepstakes begins on Nov 9, 2022 at 12:01 p.m. Central Time and ends on Nov 16, 2022, at 11:59 p.m. Central Time (“Sweepstakes Period”). Submissions submitted before the Sweepstakes Period begins or after the Sweepstakes Period ends will be disqualified.
Entrants may enter multiple times. With respect to the standard method of entry, once steps A, B, and C above are complete (thus creating one complete entry), entrants may create additional entries by repeating step C (i.e., creating additional comments each tagging one friend per comment). For the avoidance of doubt, each comment tagging multiple friends will be treated as a single entry for purposes of step C. With respect to the alternative method of entry, entrants may send multiple e-mails. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or by any means which subvert the entry process, or which otherwise are not as provided in these Official Rules, are void. All entries and additional entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or District of Columbia who at the time of entry are 18 years of age or older, except for employees, officers and directors of: (a) Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliated companies; (b) advertising, promotion or production agencies, if any involved with respect to this Sweepstakes (the people and entities identified in sections (a) and (b) of this Section 3, collectively, the “Promotion Parties”); and (c) members of the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as, the persons specified in (a) and (b). The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and is void where prohibited by law.
4. Winner Selection; Limitation of Liability. The potential winner(s) will be chosen from among the eligible entries via a random computerized drawing on or about November 17, 2022. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
Potential winners will be announced on the EDWARDS® Desserts Instagram account stories (www.instagram.com/edwards_desserts) and the FRESCHETTA® Instagram accounts stories (www.instagram.com/freschetta) on or about November 17, 2022, and any potential winner who submitted an entry via the alternative method of entry will also be notified via e-mail. Each potential winner may be required to complete, sign, and return any or all of the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”): [A] an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and/or where legal, a publicity release; and [B] IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service; and [C] any additional document/information Sponsor requires to enable Sponsor verify the potential winner’s eligibility, compliance with these Official Rules, and/or to provide the prize to the potential winner (e.g., mailing address). If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Sponsor (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by December 16, 2022; or (iii) is found ineligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules; or (iv) refuses the prize; or (v) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner (and an alternate potential winner may be selected). Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant waives all right to, and agrees to hold harmless, the Promotion Parties and Instagram from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys' fees) arising out of or in connection with, directly or indirectly, such entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. Each winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the winner’s prize after it has been delivered. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO CERTAIN ENTRANTS. Except where prohibited by law, each entrant irrevocably grants to the Promotion Parties the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use, or reuse the entrant’s name and any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the entrant. Unless prohibited by law, each entrant waives any right of privacy, right of publicity, intellectual property right, and other right that may preclude Sponsor from using or disclosing all or any part of an entry in any manner and for any purpose. This includes, but is not limited to Sponsor identifying the potential winner’s name on Instagram as a potential or actual winner of this Sweepstakes (including with respect to potential winners who use the alternative method of entry).
Promotion Parties and Instagram will not be responsible for: lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, incorrect, or postage due entries; lost, late, or misdirected prize notices; interrupted or unavailable satellite, network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), Website, telephone or other connections, availability or accessibility, or miscommunications, or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, or lines, or technical failure or jumbled, corrupted, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or technical errors or difficulties, or other errors of any kind whether human, mechanical, electronic or network, irrespective of the case therefor, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry or other information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; or any typographical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or announcement of the winners or the prizes. In the event of any such error, Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Should any portion of the Sweepstakes be, in Sponsor’s sole opinion, compromised by virus, worms, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, technical failures or other causes which, in the sole opinion of the Sponsor, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play, or submission of entries, Sponsor reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes, and select the winners from entries received prior to action taken or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor.
The Promotion Parties are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by Website users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, and assume no responsibility for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized use of the website on which these Official Rules are posted. In case of dispute, the authorized account subscriber of the account used to enter the Sweepstakes at the actual time of entry will be deemed to be the entrant, and must comply with these Official Rules. The authorized account subscriber is deemed to be the natural person who is assigned an Instagram handle or e-mail address, as applicable.
Prize: Two (2) EDWARDS® desserts free pie coupons, and two (2) FRESCHETTA® pizza free pizza coupons. (approximate retail value: $44.00)
Up to twenty(20) prizes will be awarded. Each winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided.
No substitutions for prizes. Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable except at sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor reserve the right to a substitute prize of equal or greater value.
6. Winners List: For a winner list, available after November 30, 2022, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com no later than December 17, 2022.
7. Privacy: Any personally identifiable entrant information collected by any Promotion Party during the Sweepstakes will be used by Sponsor for purposes of the proper administration and fulfillment of the Sweepstakes as described in these Official Rules or as otherwise permitted and in accordance with Sponsor’s Privacy Notice, available at https://www.edwardsdesserts.com/privacy-notice or https://www.freschetta.com/pages/privacy-notice. Sponsor will disclose the names of potential winners (and any other limited information required) to enable the non-Sponsor Promotion Parties to verify that the potential winners are not employees, officers and directors of such Promotion Parties, or members of the immediate family of, or persons living in the same household as, such individuals.
When entering the Sweepstakes, an entrant may be asked to consent to receive promotional emails, mailings and other information about Sponsor, its products, and/or its partners. Consenting to receive such emails, mailings and information is optional, and is not necessary to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize, nor will it increase or improve the entrant’s chances of winning. As indicated above, all information/data collected online is subject to Sponsor’s Privacy Notice.
8. Choice of Law and Forum; Disputes: Each entrant agrees that any and all matters arising out of or relating to this Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules) are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Minnesota, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions thereof. The state or federal courts sitting in Hennepin County, Minnesota, and any appellate court thereof, have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Sweepstakes (including these Official Rules). Each entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of Minnesota for any matter and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object, challenge, dismiss or transfer such action based on inconvenience of forum or any other reason
9. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc., with headquarters located at 8500 Normandale Lake Blvd., Suite 2000, Bloomington, MN 55437.
10. No Sponsorship, Endorsement, Administration By, or Association With Instagram: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
© 2022, Schwan’s Consumer Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved.