Breakfast Pizza - Maple Sausage and Egg
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 24 minutes
“Every morning when I wake up, I put on my makeup, and make a little sausage pizza” Wait, did we just sing that out loud? You will be too after testing our incredible Maple Sausage & Egg Pizza recipe. Hope you like maple syrup on your pizza! Try out this recipe for brunch and tell us what you think!
Stay Informed: Join Our Newsletter
- 1 FRESCHETTA® Cheese Pizza, any variety, frozen
- 8oz / 1 cup Breakfast sausage, raw, bulk (not patties or links)
- 4 Eggs, fresh, prepared, fried
- 1.5oz / 3 Tbsp Maple syrup
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Remove pizza from packaging and cardboard, place onto a baking pan.
- Place small dollops of sausage over top of pizza.
- Bake according to package directions.
- Remove pizza from oven and place prepared eggs over top.
- Drizzle with maple syrup and serve immediately.