- 1 FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Cheese Pizza, frozen
- 4.5oz / 3/4 cup Italian sausage, fully cooked, sliced to 1/4" thick
- 1oz / 3/4 cup Kale, Lacinato/dinosaur, shredded thinly
- 1oz / 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Top FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza with sausage, kale and peppers.
- Bake pizza on center rack for 10-13 minutes
- Place pizza on cutting board and garnish with chili flakes.
- Slice and enjoy.
Disclaimer: Pizza should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Once cooked, let pizza cool for at least two minutes before eating.