Simply a Sausage & Kale Pizza Recipe!
Prep/Total Time: 20 minutes
Number of portions: 4
Serving size: 1/4 pizza
Use your favorite precooked Italian sausage for convenience. This pizza is simple but packed with flavor. The acid from the peppers balances the richness from the sausage and cheese. The kale roasts in the high heat of the oven, intensifying it's flavor. Finishing with chili flakes adds a final flavor component, making this a flavorful recipe with minimal ingredients.
Stay Informed: Join Our Newsletter
- 1 FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Cheese Pizza, frozen
- 4.5oz / 3/4 cup Italian sausage, fully cooked, sliced to 1/4" thick
- 1oz / 3/4 cup Kale, Lacinato/dinosaur, shredded thinly
- 1oz / 1/4 cup Pepperoncini peppers, sliced
- Red chili flakes, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Top FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza with sausage, kale and peppers.
- Bake pizza on center rack for 10-13 minutes
- Place pizza on cutting board and garnish with chili flakes.
- Slice and enjoy.