The Gluten Free Cheese Board Pizza Recipe You Didn’t See Coming
Prep Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Impress your friends (or your sweetie on Valentine’s Day) with a 5-variety cheese board conveniently on one pizza. Freschetta already brings 4 premium cheeses, add in your own Goat cheese for a sophisticated and tangy flavor. Roasting the strawberries concentrates their flavor and should surprise and delight your friends and family. Black pepper adds complexity to the flavor of strawberries, enhancing their sweetness. It may seem odd at first, but tasting is believing.
Stay Informed: Join Our Newsletter
- 1 FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza, frozen
- 1/4 cup/2.25 oz Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup/3.35 oz Strawberries, fresh, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Oregano or basil, fresh, torn
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Jam or Jelly, fig, plum, strawberry, any variety
- 1-2 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Top FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza with goat cheese, strawberries and oregano or basil.
- Bake pizza on center rack for 10-13 minutes.
- Place pizza on cutting board and top with remaining ingredients.
- Slice and enjoy.