- 1 FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza, frozen
- 1/4 cup/2.25 oz Goat Cheese Crumbles
- 1/2 cup/3.35 oz Strawberries, fresh, sliced thinly
- 1 tsp Oregano or basil, fresh, torn
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Jam or Jelly, fig, plum, strawberry, any variety
- 1-2 tsp Black pepper, freshly ground
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Top FRESCHETTA® Gluten Free Four Cheese Pizza with goat cheese, strawberries and oregano or basil.
- Bake pizza on center rack for 10-13 minutes.
- Place pizza on cutting board and top with remaining ingredients.
- Slice and enjoy.
Disclaimer: Pizza should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Once cooked, let pizza cool for at least two minutes before eating.