- 1 FRESCHETTA® Cheese Pizza, any variety
- 8oz / 1 cup Frozen Spinach, thawed and drained
- Eggs, fresh, prepared, poached - 6 total, 4 whole and 2 yolks
- 4oz / 1/2 cup Butter, unsalted, melted
- 1oz / 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- Preheat oven according to package directions.
- Remove pizza from packaging and cardboard, place onto a baking pan.
- Place small dollops of spinach over top of pizza.
- Bake pizza until an internal temperature of 160/165°F is reached.
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce. Add 2 yolks into a blender with the lemon juice, hot sauce, and salt.
- Microwave butter on high for 1 minute, until fully melted and sizzling hot
- Blend Yolk mixture on high and slowly drizzle in hot butter, for about 45-60 seconds. Set side.
- Remove prepared pizza to a cutting board, cool 1 minute. Slice and drizzle with Hollandaise sauce. Serve immediately.
Disclaimer: Pizza should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees Fahrenheit. Once cooked, let pizza cool for at least two minutes before eating.